Want to resolve an issue with Samsung?
Or simply share your experience
Sheri's complaint against Samsung
Samsung charger set on fire
Complaint against Samsung
So i was in bed with my little son when i smelt burning looked to my side where the charger was plugged in and the charger had literally set alight burning right through the carpet this is a genuine samsung charger im still in shock im just grateful i managed to prevent this being a big disaster!!
- supporters 0
Samsung has not yet responded
- Comments (0)