Want to resolve an issue with Pontins?
Or simply share your experience
Jasmin's complaint against Pontins
Crack in Bath unaseable, dirty apartment party member came down with meningitis from stay there
Complaint against Pontins
At pontins brean sands Dirty apartment not cleaned also hairs in the bath not just from head hair so had it cleaned. Then also ran a bath and water went all over the floor as there was a crack in the bath which they just put duck tape over and told not to use the bath at all during our stay. Also the food there was so bad that it couldn't be eaten by the party, so had to find more money to eat out after paying half board. Also due to the apartment 1 of the 12 year old boys got taken seriously ill and parent taken child to hospital then transfered by blue light ambulance to bigger hospital due to catching bacteria meningitis. This was confirmed and public health of England phoned the other adult of the party to get the rest of them treated asap.
- supporters 0
Pontins has not yet responded
- Comments (0)